Confirmation of reservation
- Reservations will only be confirmed once the following is adhered to…
- Reservation form must be signed and emailed back to the Esperanza reservation office with copy of your proof of payment or bank/internet deposit slip.
- No confirmation without your signature.
- Dep ref no: must reflect on all deposit slips / Internet banking transfers as the reference for the transaction, before the transaction is made.
- Deposits must be paid by the due date on reservation form; otherwise reservation will be cancelled.
- No provisional bookings will be made, all reservations will be handled on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- Please check all information, dates & prices on the reservation sheet before you sign and email it back to the office.
- Please quote your deposit ref. no. for any queries and correspondence regarding your reservation at the resort.
Cancellation of reservation
- In the case of a written cancellation be received 60 days prior to arrival, you will forfeit 50% of all monies paid to date.
- If a written cancellation is received less than 60 days prior to arrival, you will forfeit 100% of monies paid to date.
- Should we be able to re-sell the stand/chalet within the 60 days period, 50% of all monies paid to date will be forwarded for a future visit to commence within 1 year of the original reservation date.
- You will be liable for any price increase during this period.
- 48 hours grace from arrival date – will be granted to clients “en route” to the resort.
- The resort reserves the right to cancel your reservation and place other clients in/on your chalet for the duration of your reservation, should you not arrive within the 48-hour period.
- Cancellation of reservations must be in writing and emailed to the reservation office.
- In the event of your reservation being cancelled due to an ‘act of God’ i.e. Floods etc.
- Non-arrival / late arrival / early departure of clients
Please note Deposits will not be refunded:
In the event of your:
- Non-arrival – you will forfeit your deposit and other payments already made.
- Late arrival – no refund for days not spent at the resort.
- Early departure – no refund for days not spent at the resort. Should any of the above be due to “bona fida” reasons beyond your control, your case will be judged on its merits.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit, (amount as indicated on your reservation form) is required to secure and confirm your reservation. Should you not be in a position to pay the full deposit by the due date, kindly contact this office to make arrangements for payment.
- The balance (amount as indicated on your reservation form) is payable upon arrival at the resort. Refer clause 5.
- Kindly make sure that you are in possession of your reservation form and all original deposit slips as proof of payment on arrival at the resort.
Payment at the resort
- Only S.A Rands / Meticais will be accepted for any payment at the resort.
- No cheques or credit cards will be accepted!